Saturday, July 21, 2012

Finally....I Found Him....♥

Hey everyone! It's certainly been awhile! I know, I know....don't worry I didn't forget about any of you. I have been busy the past couple months but finally wanted to touch base. So I realize and you will too if you have been a long time reader of my blog (even though I have just re-vamped my blog and you will not find too many old posts lingering.) That I have had many ups and downs in my love life. Well FINALLY I have found a man who is AMAZING!!

I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world. I was at the point where I was ready to give up on the hope of ever finding "the right guy". But it is true what they say "when you least expect it", is usually when it will happen.  Just wanted to let you all know and tell you all not to give up. If you were/are in a situation like I was where you were ready to give up on love....don't because really, I would do it all over again if it meant meeting him at the end of it. Nothing compares to the feeling of being loved or loving someone so unconditionally. ♥ 

Awe LOVE! :) 

Well now that my gushing is through, I promise to be back with a regular blog posting frequently! 

Stay tuned! 




No comments: