Tuesday, February 07, 2012

10 Things I am Doing Before I Turn 30....

You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it. ~ Charles Buxton

I think pretty much everyone who is going to turn 30 or who is no longer 5 yrs away from turning 30 starts to freak out and think....OMG I am going to be OLD....or at least that is kind of how I feel. I mean I know by all means 30 is NOT old, far from it, but it is "that age" that signals you are no longer in your 20's and it really is time to start settling down/planning if you haven't for your future. I am 27 turning 28 this year and as my best friend and I always say....OMG we are so close to 30....it is scary.....

So this is what I have planned a "Goal list" of sorts.....10 Things I am going to do before I'm 30.... I will also blog about each one! :) *I promise* It is going to be the kick off to my "Adult years" ha, ha, ha, ha.

So here goes....

1. Get a tattoo. - I have wanted this for a LONG time and I keep putting it off, so as they say "No time like the present!"

2. Travel outside of Canada - I have done this, but it was to a Nascar race. It was for work....so really it was not a purely fun trip. I want a fun trip out of Canada!

3. Volunteer on a regular basis. - I have volunteered for events before, but I want to actually sign up and volunteer my time on a regular basis to a association/organization that helps people on a daily basis.

4. Have concrete plans to go back to school. - I want to either do my BA in Psychology, or go back to college to become a Social Worker.

5. Throw a successful charity event. - Raise money for a worth while cause.

6. Find the right shade of Red lipstick! I have been searching forever for this shade and let me tell you I have failed. I want to find a shade of red lipstick that suits me!

7. Make $1000 in one year selling Avon. I have sold Avon for quite some time now and I haven't really made a profit. I have regular customers....but I need to build my business further....

8. Go to a spa....I have never gone, however I deserve to be pampered!

9. Find a good guy. I know that they say when you are looking you are less likely to find one, so I am giving up and letting nature take it's course! What will be will be! :)

10. Take a photography course! I love photography, I would like to learn how to do it better! So I think I would like to take a course to learn better techniques of photography!

No comments: