Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in the  #imPressManicure voxbox. 



Let me say I am impressed! Not only is it super quick, it is easy to apply these nails and they look amazing.  They are perfect for everything from a night out on the town to a business meeting. 

The only con that I saw was that I wish that the nails had a bit stronger adhesive as two of the nails did not want to stay on so I had to replace them with another nail whereas with traditional fake nails you can just glue the nail back on. With these you have to replace the nail. 

The nails come in various sizes I had no problem finding the correct fit for my nails. They were the perfect length for me, short enough to not get in the way when going about your day to day tasks but long enough to look elegant!

I give these nails a 5 out of 5 I would definitely buy them, especially with the amazing designs available! 

For more information follow Broadway Nails on twitter:
@BwayNails 


No comments: