Thursday, March 21, 2013

D I Y Dusting Spray

Hello all!

I just thought I would share with you the DIY Dusting Spray I have been using for awhile now. It is not only efficient at dusting it is very cost friendly, you can definitely make this with ingredients you likely already have at home.  I found this recipe for the DIY Dusting Spray on Pinterest through The Homestead Survival blog HERE


DIY Dusting Spray:

  • 2 tsp Olive Oil
  • 1 tsp Lemon Juice (I used fresh lemon juice)
  • 1/4 cup White Vinegar
  • 1 cup warm water
Stir/shake well to mix.  Use a squirt bottle for optimal usage.

**This dusting spray does work amazing, just remember that you need to shake it really well each time before you use it as the Olive Oil will separate from the mixture.**


Honestly I like the way the DIY dusting spray leaves my furniture after I use it, it is like it also polishes it at the same time due to the olive oil. 

Try it and let me know what you think! 


No comments: