Friday, March 15, 2013

I present to you....Kat's Space.....ver 2.0?

Hello my avid readers?

I know it has been awhile since I last posted.  I keep making promises that I am going to continue to post regularly and then life happens....so here I sit with the canvas the same....I am going to be doing a couple new things with my blog.  Before I just posted random rants and ramblings.  But as I have grown and now  have become addicted to Pinterest....I am going to start posting DIY projects, recipes, crafts and even my Pinterest ventures.  I will of course also include my random ramblings because really what is my blog going to be like without the random posts? 

I want to thank each person who reads my blog, it means a lot to me! I hope you enjoy the new upcoming content.

Keep watching, as I will be posting my first DIY project shortly.


No comments: