Thursday, March 12, 2015

FTB Beauty=AWESOME!!!!

Hello, my name is Kat and I am a makeup junkie....

Honestly.  I will spend every dime I have on makeup and be nothing but giddy about it!! Getting new makeup for me is like Christmas morning.  What do I love?  Affordable quality brands! Do I dream about Urban Decay Naked pallets? Yes.  But who wants to pay $64 for the Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet, when you could pay $25 for the Coastal Scents Revealed pallet which has 20 neutral eye shadows vs. Urban Decay's Naked pallet which has 12?  Honestly Coastal Scents pallet is so much better!

Have you also ever gone through the process of ordering makeup online from US retailers?  I have.....not fun. Not only do they charge shipping which is out of this world because we are Canadian and they have to ship "Internationally".  Not only is it the shipping charge that you may have to pay but to add insult to injury you may have to pay duty or customs fees on top of that.  So for example take a $7.99 lipstick that you love from an American cosmetic company, then add to that a $14.95 shipping fee and on top of that possibly duty and custom fees.  It isn't worth it.  

Well now you don't have to worry! This is where I tell you about an awesome, awesome site. FTB Beauty
FTB Beauty not only carries an assortment of American cosmetic brands think E.L.F., NYX, Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics and more.... They ensure that you don't have to pay duty or customs fees. They even offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more! Standard shipping is $7.99 and expedited shipping is $12.99 which is still VERY reasonable.  


FTB Beauty has an amazing assortment of product that is very reasonably priced.  Plus the shipping, is phenomenal. I placed my order on a Thursday and had my order the following Monday.  That is with the standard shipping. Not only that their customer service....phenomenal.  Anna (FTB Beauty's owner) personally gets back to you in most cases if you have a question!  

I HIGHLY recommend FTB Beauty for all your beauty needs.  Please check them out!!

No comments: