Monday, March 10, 2014

Getting Healthy in 2014....


"Happiness is not something ready made.  It comes from your own actions."  - Dalai Lama

This is the year that I have decided to not make anymore excuses.  I quit smoking (2 months ago) YAY me! I have decided to get a Gastric Bypass which will enable me to get where I want to be physically.  All in all I think this year is going to be a good one.  I have to be smoke free for 6 months before I can get the Gastric Bypass and go through various appointments first to get the green light.  It will all be worth it in the end.  I am going to be 30 this year, I am no longer a careless young adult. I need to get my life in order so that I can be happier.  My problem is that I always over think things, and then say "It is too hard".  Well this year I am taking a stand against "It is too hard".  I am going to kick "It is too hard" in the butt.  I must say that I am truly blessed I do have a very supportive family, who is there for me anytime I need them, a significant other who is right here beside me no matter what, and amazingly supportive friends who are there to listen to me when I need someone to vent to.  2014 is going to be a better year.


No comments: