Monday, December 22, 2014

30, Flirty and Thriving?

OMG.  It is the day.  The day I have been dreading for pretty much the past 3 years.  As soon as I hit 27 I immediately started dreading my 30th birthday.  Why, because you are no longer in your 20's you are no longer a "young adult".  For some reason I took turning from 19 to 20 hard, that was not even as hard as it is going from 29 to 30, or so I thought, now that it is here....it is scary yes, but not as bad as I thought it would be.

I AM OVER THE HILL!!!! No just kidding!

I have a lot to look forward to this year, I am going to be getting my life back on track, I have some huge goals that I have set.  I am actually looking forward to my 30's because honestly my 20's were really not too memorable.  I went through a lot, but it has made me who I am today.

So here is to the start of my 30's and the change I am starting.  I am embarking on a new life.  I am going to leave the past in the past and look forward to the future.


No comments: