Monday, September 16, 2013

30.....Who wants to turn 30?!?!?!?!?.......

Why when I think about turning 30 do I think of the movie 13 going on 30? It must be the fact that anyone let alone a 13 year old would want to be "30, flirty and thriving...." When in reality it seems like you are 30, old and wilted? I have been thinking a lot about turning 30 for the last little while because I have approx 16 months left of my 20's. I cried when I turned 20 because I was no longer a teenager!! 30 is a hurdle! 
I mean even now I sometimes feel like an adolescent trapped in an adult's body.  

30 is a scary number because I have started to think of what I haven't accomplished so far and how I have had 30 years to do so. I mean it is scary normally people have most things figured out by the age of 30 and here I am just sitting here stunned! 

Am I alone? 

No comments: