Thursday, September 26, 2013

Music....Is the soundtrack to my life!

So recently I have been looking for songs to download and have come across so many amazing songs from the early 90's and 2000's.  I honestly could not go a day without music, it truly is the soundtrack to my life. So what is the most played music on your MP3 player? Below is my most played 50 tracks:

1. Titanium- David Guetta ft. Sia
2. Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes
3. N****S in Paris- Jay-Z ft Kanye West
4. Someone Like You- Adele
5. Make Me Proud- Drake ft Nicki Minaj
6. Blurry- Puddle of Mud
7. Steady, As She Goes- The Raconteurs
8. Stereo Love- Edward Maya
9. Broken- Seether ft. Amy Lee
10. In The Arms of Sleep- The Smashing Pumpkins
11. Dance, Dance- Fall Out Boy
12. Thnks fr th Mmrs- Fall Out Boy
13. Hemorrhage (In My Hands)- Fuel
14. Put a Pin in It- A Name in Lights
15. Do Like You Do- A Name in Lights
16. Sick of You- Bleeker Ridge
17. Sixteen Hours- Bleeker Ridge
18. Day N Nite (Remix)- Jim Jones ft. Kid Cudi
19. Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See- Busta Rhymes
20. Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri
21. Holy Grail- Jay-Z ft. Justin Timberlake
22. Dead and Gone- Justin Timberlake ft. T.I.
23.Thrift Shop- Macklemore
24. Same Love- Macklemore
25. Can't Hold Us- Macklemore
26. Overnight Celebrity- Twista
27. Me, Myself and I- Beyonce
28. Echo- Bad Meets Evil
29. Above the Law- Bad Meets Evil
30. Fastlane- Bad Meets Evil
31. Touch It- Busta Rhymes
32. She's a B****- Missy Elliott
33. Come Together- The Beatles
34. Something- The Beatles
35. Get Back- The Beatles
36. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked- Cage the Elephant
37. Wasting My Time- Default
38. Devil on My Shoulder- Billy Talent
39. Pocketful of Dream- Billy Talent
40. Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley ft. Alison Krauss
41. Everything Zen- Bush
42. Comedown- Bush
43. Testosterone- Bush
44. Machinehead- Bush
45. Hotel California- The Eagles
46. Everything to Everyone- Everclear
47. Pedestal- Fergie
48. Pumped Up Kicks- Foster The People
49. Somebody That I Used To Know- Gotye ft. Kimbra
50. Legend of a Cowgirl- Imani Coppola

What songs do you have currently playing on your MP3 player, iPod, iPhone etc?


No comments: